Skip to main content

6 WAYS TO PASS THE TIME IN AN AIRPORT

6 WAYS TO PASS THE TIME IN AN AIRPORT 

What an amazing quote I found on tumblr. 

Hey guys and girls, today's post is all about how to pass the time when waiting in an airport. Airports are usually busy places and usually incur some waiting time even without delays. For someone who adores aviation like myself, airports are fascinating. However, even I can't be entertained by watching the aircraft for too long!  

Firstly for instagrammers and bloggers or anyone who enjoyes social media, taking that airport picture is essential. 

For some down time after the running around, checking in and security, it's sometimes nice to just sit and watch the workers doing there thing outside. If you get a good window seat you can sit and watch the aircraft take off. Not for everyone but relaxing to some.


Next up is the magazine reads. I'm not one for gossip mags and things that like as half the time it's all made up! However, give me a wedding magazine and an interior decor and I'm over the moon. I love seeing other people's wedding ideas and finding new little quirky things to add to my wedding planning. If you follow me on instagram @danielle_stokeld you'll know how much I love interior and homeware so the elle decor mag is a fabulous read for some modern, old and jazzy decor inspo.


Fitting in a bit of retail therapy at the airport is a must, even if it's just window shopping!


After you've exhausted all other activities it's time for some food. Now I usually fly from Newcastle international which isn't the best for food so burger king is usually the only option. But food is food right?





Then when it gets to waiting at the gate, why not edit some selfies? Social media is constant but I enjoy it so much I have 4 different instagram accounts that need need editing and picture styles as well as me and Nathan trying to grow our youtube audience so filling any spare time with social media stuff is a must! 

Hope you enjoyed this little post guys, 
lots of love until the next one, 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Revolution - Brow Tint - does it work?

Hey loves! I recently bought this revolution brow tint and obviously had to review it. If you seen my blog post on HD brows and the maybelline tattoo brow   you'll know I'm a fan of the tattoo brow idea! I reallllly don't like my natural eyebrows, they never sit right, there too light for my hair and are a rubbish shape, anyone else? Anyway so my sister tried this out first and said she really liked it so I went to superdrug and picked it up myself. I was initially really impressed as it only cost £5 where as the maybelline one cost £12 so a massive difference and I just love saving money. The packaging itself is simple, nothing to fancy just black with crome writing on and you can see the bottle through the little opening. The back of the box shows you step 1, 2 and 3 of how to apply it, how long to leave it on etc.  I got it in the darkest shade they do, dark brown as my hair is blue/black.  This is what the applicator looks like, it quite a thick a

My EASY skin care routine

Hey loves! Welcome to the first of my Utopia Wednesdays. So basically I'm having some slight trouble at the min being consistent with my blog posts with being in my final year at Uni and having a part time job, you know. So I've decided that it would be a fab idea to start what I'm calling Utopia Wednesdays. I think 1. it just sounds really catchy and cute let's be honest and 2. It means you will get a blog post from me every week on a Wednesday.  So this weeks Utopia Wednesday is a really easy skin care routine that you can actually stick to. If your really good at sticking to like a 20 min morning and night routine then you are fab and teach me your ways HOWEVER, if you are like me and are that kinda girl that struggles with that kind of thing then this is the read for you... I've also linked all of the products either from Superdrug or Asda, so you can easily buy them if you want to try them yourself.   To buy from Superdrug: Click here Firstly

Christmas Eve Routine

 It's CHRISTMAS EVE! Nearly... My Christmas Eve routine...  When I get home from my 10-4 shift at work I’ll basically just chill for an hour or so, watch some YouTube videos. I then make sure everything is clean, and ready for some new things haha! I take all the presents down and put them under the tree as their isn't enough room to take them down before Christmas eve. Then my pamper routine commences. Shower first, wash hair, clean, shave, and exfoliate. After the shower... To get my face feeling clean I use micellar water which is part of my routine everyday morning and night, not just on Christmas eve!   Next, I use a Garnier skin active moisture bomb face mask, they are so amazing and your makeup goes on amazing the next day which is what I need getting ready on Christmas morning.  Recently I've been using the new Garnier skin active cleansing milk with honey flower  WOW is all I can say it's just an amazing product, my