Skip to main content

Top 5 picks: Not on the Highstreet - Valentine



These gifts would work for valentines day, anniversary or if you're like me just as a treat.

I've picked my favourite items on https://www.notonthehighstreet.com valentines section for anyone struggling, which is a website I found when I first started looking for unique anniversary presents a year or two ago. I adore the items and they do everything from weddings to home to baby items, its just the perfect lifestyle website.

£12

First thing I love is this cute Personalised Photo Booth Strip Card. I love photo's and this is just a keepsake. It comes in a little box and you upload your own pictures so it's really unique and can be a great gift for him or her! 


£21

Next is this Personalised Carved Heart Cheese Board that would be perfect if your lover loves to cook like mine. I think this would look so cute with a wooden and greenery themed kitchen so will be buying this in the future for my fiance. 


£16.50

So this handmade mug is well pricey in my opinion and I probably wouldn't pay this much for a mug however it doesn't make it any less amazing. I love the cactus pun behind a person being prickly (mean sometimes like me) but also adorable. Also, anything that is a plant, plant related etc is the life for me so if you have the money to pay for this beautiful mug then go for it, I'm jealous. 



£15

£17.50

These are just the cutest thing if you get your friend something for valentines, little biscuits! Slightly pricey so I'd probably attempt to make these myself which would go horribly wrong. I might actually do these as my valentines bake I was going to do some jammy heart type ones but I want to attempt these after seeing them!



Hope you enjoyed this blog post and hopefully it gives you a little bit of help to anyone who struggles with unique or personal gift ideas. 

Love, 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 WAYS TO PASS THE TIME IN AN AIRPORT

6 WAYS TO PASS THE TIME IN AN AIRPORT  What an amazing quote I found on tumblr.  Hey guys and girls, today's post is all about how to pass the time when waiting in an airport. Airports are usually busy places and usually incur some waiting time even without delays. For someone who adores aviation like myself, airports are fascinating. However, even I can't be entertained by watching the aircraft for too long!   Firstly for instagrammers and bloggers or anyone who enjoyes social media, taking that airport picture is essential.  For some down time after the running around, checking in and security, it's sometimes nice to just sit and watch the workers doing there thing outside. If you get a good window seat you can sit and watch the aircraft take off. Not for everyone but relaxing to some. Next up is the magazine reads. I'm not one for gossip mags and things that like as half the time it's all made up! However, give me a wedding magazi...

HD Brows and Maybelline Tattoo Brow

Review on my experience of High Definition (HD) Brows and the Maybelline Tattoo Brow. Love this iconic eyebrows collage how cool! I got my eyebrows HD'd earlier this year in May and thought they were fab! I only went as my sister was asking me for weeks to go with her. I think it cost £20 which I thought was a good price. I was really bad with my eyebrows and still am sometimes, I just get lazy with them but I wax them myself now (just using some mini wax strips from Tesco) which is quicker than plucking alone. I got them done by instagram - @lmebrows  who lives locally to me and you just go to her house to get them done. This is what they looked like straight after.  And then the top picture is one I took when I got home and the bottom picture is the next day. They were amazing and I know you are meant to go back every 4 weeks or so to keep the colour and shape but I just didn't get chance to go back but I would really recommend HD brows to anyone who hasn...

Youtube: Nathan's weekly vlog!

Nathan has started weekly vlogging on Youtube @ Nathan Burlison ! Wooo Link  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZT7nl97Fik   We think it’s such a cool idea to video day to day life as something to look back on from going on a trip to sitting in all day!  Weekly vlog #1 includes; - Christmas shopping  - Uni life  - Gingerbread making  - Work life  ...So it works well as an introduction week with a bit of everything in. He was quite nervous to start this but I don’t think you can tell in the videos at all! We’ve already had so much fun with videoing and can’t wait for people to see!  Nathan is also filming Christmas Day as a stand alone Vlog, exciting!  Please let us know what you think by commenting and subscribe to Nathan’s channel as that would be fabulous!  Sneak peak pictures to go with this weeks vlog...  Love,