Skip to main content

Favourite Instagram Accounts


I love love love Instagram. I think it's such a good social media account for showing your life in pictures and expressing. Thought I'd do a quick post on SOME (I have loads) of my favourite Instagram accounts that either inspire me or I just love to keep up to date with their posts! I've put the @ names and the thing/s I love that the account includes.



@peacheslens - photography skills, photos with boyfriend. 




@modern.tropical.living - monochrome home interior with greenery. 

I

@emmazoeyroche - fashion and outfits. 



@vespernyc - tumblr inspired pictures. 



@haarkon_ - greenery, landscapes, photography skills  




@hippespirits - Hippie, camping, nature. 



@bronya_h - make-up, unique, eye looks.


@floweringbaths - lush, bath art, products. 




You can get a feel of the accounts from the screenshots I have included, I feel like as soon as I click on an account and see the theme/page you just get a vibe, all of these accounts 100% give me that vibe! I'm sure you will love them as much as I do. If you got to the end of this post I'd love for you to follow my Instagram account. 
@danielle_stokeld

It does have a theme but I post whatever and whenever so if you don't like someone who posts like either  5 times a day or 0 I'm probably not the person for you to follow but if you're like me then I'll most likely love your Instagram! I’m looking to follow more blogger and YouTube vloggers as well as just cool accounts so let me know your @ so I can have a look! 





Love, 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 WAYS TO PASS THE TIME IN AN AIRPORT

6 WAYS TO PASS THE TIME IN AN AIRPORT  What an amazing quote I found on tumblr.  Hey guys and girls, today's post is all about how to pass the time when waiting in an airport. Airports are usually busy places and usually incur some waiting time even without delays. For someone who adores aviation like myself, airports are fascinating. However, even I can't be entertained by watching the aircraft for too long!   Firstly for instagrammers and bloggers or anyone who enjoyes social media, taking that airport picture is essential.  For some down time after the running around, checking in and security, it's sometimes nice to just sit and watch the workers doing there thing outside. If you get a good window seat you can sit and watch the aircraft take off. Not for everyone but relaxing to some. Next up is the magazine reads. I'm not one for gossip mags and things that like as half the time it's all made up! However, give me a wedding magazi...

HD Brows and Maybelline Tattoo Brow

Review on my experience of High Definition (HD) Brows and the Maybelline Tattoo Brow. Love this iconic eyebrows collage how cool! I got my eyebrows HD'd earlier this year in May and thought they were fab! I only went as my sister was asking me for weeks to go with her. I think it cost £20 which I thought was a good price. I was really bad with my eyebrows and still am sometimes, I just get lazy with them but I wax them myself now (just using some mini wax strips from Tesco) which is quicker than plucking alone. I got them done by instagram - @lmebrows  who lives locally to me and you just go to her house to get them done. This is what they looked like straight after.  And then the top picture is one I took when I got home and the bottom picture is the next day. They were amazing and I know you are meant to go back every 4 weeks or so to keep the colour and shape but I just didn't get chance to go back but I would really recommend HD brows to anyone who hasn...

Youtube: Nathan's weekly vlog!

Nathan has started weekly vlogging on Youtube @ Nathan Burlison ! Wooo Link  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZT7nl97Fik   We think it’s such a cool idea to video day to day life as something to look back on from going on a trip to sitting in all day!  Weekly vlog #1 includes; - Christmas shopping  - Uni life  - Gingerbread making  - Work life  ...So it works well as an introduction week with a bit of everything in. He was quite nervous to start this but I don’t think you can tell in the videos at all! We’ve already had so much fun with videoing and can’t wait for people to see!  Nathan is also filming Christmas Day as a stand alone Vlog, exciting!  Please let us know what you think by commenting and subscribe to Nathan’s channel as that would be fabulous!  Sneak peak pictures to go with this weeks vlog...  Love,