Skip to main content

Scent Circus: Wax Melts

Hey everyone, so I recently found this really cute small business account on Instagram @scentcircus and thought I'd share it. The Instagram itself first caught my eye. Everything was so colourful so I went onto the website which is linked in their Instagram bio or www.scentcircus.com


 So they sell eco / vegan friendly wax melts but with an original twist! 

This is a print screen of my order that they email you. I also ordered the logo bag for £0.50 to keep them all in! Postage was £1.95. 


They came in the cutest tissue paper wrap ( first picture on the post) with a little sticker quote and then some fab confetti. You also get an admit ticket I think it’s if you collect 10 order you get a free box of melts which they do on the website. 
Skinny dippin, shell yeah and wish upon a star...fish. (my favourites)


Sweater weather, cheesy grin, toffee apple treat and takes the biscuit. 


Freebie (love when small businesses do that) lime all yours and rainbow sherbet wax brittle.

So cheap and amazing quality, would recommend these 100% 
The scents are described on the description online but they all smell amazing and I could smell them through the house, so cheap as well considering the thickness. Of course the mermaid ones are my favourite. Never seen anything like these before and I’m in love, thank you scent circus! 

Love, 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Revolution - Brow Tint - does it work?

Hey loves! I recently bought this revolution brow tint and obviously had to review it. If you seen my blog post on HD brows and the maybelline tattoo brow   you'll know I'm a fan of the tattoo brow idea! I reallllly don't like my natural eyebrows, they never sit right, there too light for my hair and are a rubbish shape, anyone else? Anyway so my sister tried this out first and said she really liked it so I went to superdrug and picked it up myself. I was initially really impressed as it only cost £5 where as the maybelline one cost £12 so a massive difference and I just love saving money. The packaging itself is simple, nothing to fancy just black with crome writing on and you can see the bottle through the little opening. The back of the box shows you step 1, 2 and 3 of how to apply it, how long to leave it on etc.  I got it in the darkest shade they do, dark brown as my hair is blue/black.  This is what the applicator looks like, it quite a thick a

My EASY skin care routine

Hey loves! Welcome to the first of my Utopia Wednesdays. So basically I'm having some slight trouble at the min being consistent with my blog posts with being in my final year at Uni and having a part time job, you know. So I've decided that it would be a fab idea to start what I'm calling Utopia Wednesdays. I think 1. it just sounds really catchy and cute let's be honest and 2. It means you will get a blog post from me every week on a Wednesday.  So this weeks Utopia Wednesday is a really easy skin care routine that you can actually stick to. If your really good at sticking to like a 20 min morning and night routine then you are fab and teach me your ways HOWEVER, if you are like me and are that kinda girl that struggles with that kind of thing then this is the read for you... I've also linked all of the products either from Superdrug or Asda, so you can easily buy them if you want to try them yourself.   To buy from Superdrug: Click here Firstly

Christmas Eve Routine

 It's CHRISTMAS EVE! Nearly... My Christmas Eve routine...  When I get home from my 10-4 shift at work I’ll basically just chill for an hour or so, watch some YouTube videos. I then make sure everything is clean, and ready for some new things haha! I take all the presents down and put them under the tree as their isn't enough room to take them down before Christmas eve. Then my pamper routine commences. Shower first, wash hair, clean, shave, and exfoliate. After the shower... To get my face feeling clean I use micellar water which is part of my routine everyday morning and night, not just on Christmas eve!   Next, I use a Garnier skin active moisture bomb face mask, they are so amazing and your makeup goes on amazing the next day which is what I need getting ready on Christmas morning.  Recently I've been using the new Garnier skin active cleansing milk with honey flower  WOW is all I can say it's just an amazing product, my