Skip to main content

Primark - Summer


Primark has got to be my all time favourite shop, it’s just amazing for price and the items you get are really unique and interesting as well as being able to get the basic tee's and leggings, honestly for £2.50 I practically live in primark leggings. Now the primark near me isn't the biggest or the best, it seems they only get some of the cool stuff in BUT I manage to find some cool and cute things. I've found some amazing summer things recently that I thought I'd share! 



So starting with swimwear, this super cute pink bikini was calling my name. Who doesn't want glittery cactus boobs? The top was £6 and the bottoms were £4. So I know primark bikinis do come up small as I've bought them in the past, So I actually sized up in the bottoms and top. When I tried it on when I got home the top was a little bit too big and the bottoms were way too small. So what I'm going to do is get the top in a size smaller, I say just stick to your normal size with this one and then the bottoms I'm going to get from maybe pretty little thing or boohoo because I know I like their sizing in bikini bottoms and I do prefer high leg where as these were just a band so did nothing for me. I'll either go for a pink or green to mix and match. The bag in the picture is from home bargains at £6!! I know right!



Next are these two swimsuits I got for £4 each, can you believe it, £4!! I absolutely love these, I love the colour of them and I just think they are super adorable. They are true to size as I got my normal size and they fit really well.



So we also have these two amazing ones! Honestly what is better than stripy cactus print and palm tree sunset? I would be more likely to wear these two  as bodysuits with a pair of cute shorts. Again at £4 it's hard not to be in love with them!


This candle I was in loveeee with. It smells so yummy, coconut is one of my favourite smells it reminds me so much of holiday and sun and happiness. It's also a really bright blue and leaf print on the label so looks cute as decoration until I decide to burn it. I think this was £1.50 or it might have been £1, either was still so cheap! The summer home section is dreamy I really would buy everything, if I had the money to!

Now, these glasses are just amazing the top ones are green tinted and the bottom are purple tinted. I'm quite funny when it comes to a pair of sunglasses that actually suit me and I'm still unsure whether this aviator style do, but I couldn't resit these at £1 each! Even if i only use them for the Instagram picture or as an accessory. 


Finally this glitter face jewel. I'm such a huge fan of face jewels, I'm sure a lot of people will say they only look right for festivals but honestly I would use them everyday if I could! I usually buy mine on ebay as they are practically the same to the ones sold by the gypsy shrine company who sell the jewels and glitter but are half the price. This one isn't as in your face as they say as I would usually want however for anyone who isn't used to wearing the jewels I think these are quite subtle. I'm hopefully going to try and create a look using this jewel for the blog even though I am not that great at makeup. It's quite surprising considering how creative I am but honestly makeup is NOT my speciality.

Hope you enjoyed this primark summer mini haul and review, no doubt there will be another one as I carry on my holiday shopping!

Lots of love, 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Revolution - Brow Tint - does it work?

Hey loves! I recently bought this revolution brow tint and obviously had to review it. If you seen my blog post on HD brows and the maybelline tattoo brow   you'll know I'm a fan of the tattoo brow idea! I reallllly don't like my natural eyebrows, they never sit right, there too light for my hair and are a rubbish shape, anyone else? Anyway so my sister tried this out first and said she really liked it so I went to superdrug and picked it up myself. I was initially really impressed as it only cost £5 where as the maybelline one cost £12 so a massive difference and I just love saving money. The packaging itself is simple, nothing to fancy just black with crome writing on and you can see the bottle through the little opening. The back of the box shows you step 1, 2 and 3 of how to apply it, how long to leave it on etc.  I got it in the darkest shade they do, dark brown as my hair is blue/black.  This is what the applicator looks like, it quite a thick a

My EASY skin care routine

Hey loves! Welcome to the first of my Utopia Wednesdays. So basically I'm having some slight trouble at the min being consistent with my blog posts with being in my final year at Uni and having a part time job, you know. So I've decided that it would be a fab idea to start what I'm calling Utopia Wednesdays. I think 1. it just sounds really catchy and cute let's be honest and 2. It means you will get a blog post from me every week on a Wednesday.  So this weeks Utopia Wednesday is a really easy skin care routine that you can actually stick to. If your really good at sticking to like a 20 min morning and night routine then you are fab and teach me your ways HOWEVER, if you are like me and are that kinda girl that struggles with that kind of thing then this is the read for you... I've also linked all of the products either from Superdrug or Asda, so you can easily buy them if you want to try them yourself.   To buy from Superdrug: Click here Firstly

Christmas Eve Routine

 It's CHRISTMAS EVE! Nearly... My Christmas Eve routine...  When I get home from my 10-4 shift at work I’ll basically just chill for an hour or so, watch some YouTube videos. I then make sure everything is clean, and ready for some new things haha! I take all the presents down and put them under the tree as their isn't enough room to take them down before Christmas eve. Then my pamper routine commences. Shower first, wash hair, clean, shave, and exfoliate. After the shower... To get my face feeling clean I use micellar water which is part of my routine everyday morning and night, not just on Christmas eve!   Next, I use a Garnier skin active moisture bomb face mask, they are so amazing and your makeup goes on amazing the next day which is what I need getting ready on Christmas morning.  Recently I've been using the new Garnier skin active cleansing milk with honey flower  WOW is all I can say it's just an amazing product, my