Skip to main content

ScentSaints: Wax melt review

I recently ordered from a company called ScentSaints Website: https://www.scentsaints.co.uk/  Instagram: scentsaints and thought I would review them as we all know how much I love trying out new wax. They are vegan and cruelty free which I have recently been looking into making more ethical choices. I didn't order loads as I usually like to test a brand before I buy one of everything I like the look of.
The total order came to £9.75 for 10 wax melts, a wax pot and a free sample which is an absolute bargain!

Summer Broadwalk // £2.25

So first we have this sweet smelling pot of glittery goodness. To me this one really smells like popcorn - the description is 'Yummy Beach boardwalk smells of caramel glazed popcorn, warm taffy apples and sweet, creamy saltwater taffy' I can imagine burning this one on a warm summers night whilst watching a romantic film.

Next we have these Unicorn wax melts which I can't describe how much I love.

I'll start with this Gin and Tonic FREE sample I got. I think it's so kind and also clever when brands sent free samples because I honestly get so excited over this one free one than all the ones I've payed for and it usually makes me add it onto my next order. This one was a fresh gin scent, kinda like you were drinking a yummy gin cocktail.

The unicorn come in a pack of two for £1.50. These are the dreamy scented unicorn wax melts. The description is 'Top notes of sweet lavender on a base of vanilla and cedarwood. Such a beautiful blend' Obviously because I just seen the pretty glittery pink unicorns I didn't read the description for these ones and lavender is really not for me. They are really strong in scent and I'm sure my mam is going to love the free gift when I give her these haha!
These ones are more on the fruity side. The unicorn wax melts twin pack in lime cooler for £1.50. The description for these is 'Such a sweet, fresh scent, a best seller!' and I would definitely agree. They scent made me feel energetic it was so fresh then the hint of sweetness made it smell more like a fruity smoothie than a cleaning product. I had two favourites and this was one of them!


These are so cool honestly. So these are the mario melts pack of 4 in the scent cotton candy. the description - 'Sweet, fluffy, strawberry swirled candy floss' I like to burn fruity scents in the day and sweet scents in the evenings and these are just perfect. They smell like a pick and mix shop or a rock shop in blackpool, bringing back childhood memories, which matches the childhood memories or playing mario ahah! They also have these is red velvet cake which was unfortunately sold out :(

Lastly was these skull wax melts pack of 2 for £2 in the scent berry banana. Now these were the dark horse of the haul. I'm not a huge fan of banana scents and I think they can sometimes have a less stronger smell but these were amazing and my other favourite from my order. The berry and banana mixed so well and the scent lasted for so long. 

Overall I was so impressed with my order from scentsaints. Delivery took 5 days which was a little longer than expected but once I seen all of these beautiful wax melts I wasn't bothered! They all smell amazing, are good quality and are a really decent size. I have ordered from a few brands that do wax melts and when I burn them the scent just ins't strong which is always disappointing when you have spend money.  

I can't wait to try some of the other scents: vanilla ice cream, sherbet lemon, golden bloom, lemon drizzle cake and black coconut. I'll be also adding gin and tonic to my next order thanks to my freebie! Thanks so much scentsaints I love everything and can't wait to order my next lot.

Love, 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Revolution - Brow Tint - does it work?

Hey loves! I recently bought this revolution brow tint and obviously had to review it. If you seen my blog post on HD brows and the maybelline tattoo brow   you'll know I'm a fan of the tattoo brow idea! I reallllly don't like my natural eyebrows, they never sit right, there too light for my hair and are a rubbish shape, anyone else? Anyway so my sister tried this out first and said she really liked it so I went to superdrug and picked it up myself. I was initially really impressed as it only cost £5 where as the maybelline one cost £12 so a massive difference and I just love saving money. The packaging itself is simple, nothing to fancy just black with crome writing on and you can see the bottle through the little opening. The back of the box shows you step 1, 2 and 3 of how to apply it, how long to leave it on etc.  I got it in the darkest shade they do, dark brown as my hair is blue/black.  This is what the applicator looks like, it quite a thick a

My EASY skin care routine

Hey loves! Welcome to the first of my Utopia Wednesdays. So basically I'm having some slight trouble at the min being consistent with my blog posts with being in my final year at Uni and having a part time job, you know. So I've decided that it would be a fab idea to start what I'm calling Utopia Wednesdays. I think 1. it just sounds really catchy and cute let's be honest and 2. It means you will get a blog post from me every week on a Wednesday.  So this weeks Utopia Wednesday is a really easy skin care routine that you can actually stick to. If your really good at sticking to like a 20 min morning and night routine then you are fab and teach me your ways HOWEVER, if you are like me and are that kinda girl that struggles with that kind of thing then this is the read for you... I've also linked all of the products either from Superdrug or Asda, so you can easily buy them if you want to try them yourself.   To buy from Superdrug: Click here Firstly

Christmas Eve Routine

 It's CHRISTMAS EVE! Nearly... My Christmas Eve routine...  When I get home from my 10-4 shift at work I’ll basically just chill for an hour or so, watch some YouTube videos. I then make sure everything is clean, and ready for some new things haha! I take all the presents down and put them under the tree as their isn't enough room to take them down before Christmas eve. Then my pamper routine commences. Shower first, wash hair, clean, shave, and exfoliate. After the shower... To get my face feeling clean I use micellar water which is part of my routine everyday morning and night, not just on Christmas eve!   Next, I use a Garnier skin active moisture bomb face mask, they are so amazing and your makeup goes on amazing the next day which is what I need getting ready on Christmas morning.  Recently I've been using the new Garnier skin active cleansing milk with honey flower  WOW is all I can say it's just an amazing product, my