Skip to main content

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer - £3 Bargain!


So, I have a collection of these MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers and at £3 each I'm so not surprised as I love a bragain.

 They are quite thick matte lip glosses yet don't dry your lips out and last a while! As with most matte lip glosses or lipsticks it's inevitable that you have to top them up a few times throughout the day. These have been my go to all year, the range of colours are amazing and I'm hoping they bring some more browny/purple shades out.


Superdrug currently have a Christmas offer containing a set of 12 of the Lip Lacquers, shades; Dash, Flair, Halcyon, Harmony, Kooky, Moxie, Reckless, Tranquility, Unity, Zest, Atlantis, Colour Enhancer as shown in the image above you also get a free bag all for £26, Bargain! (I've linked the image if you want to check it out on the Superdrug website)

I tend to use the MUA glosses as a lip liner or to fill the outside of my lips then use a matte lisptick (usually Mac) on the inside to create an ombre look as I find them brands both stay on for longer on those areas of my lip. 





I done some swatches of most of the shades I have, my skin is quite pale so you can see how the shades look against it. 

Left hand side top to bottom 
  • Marina
  • Iced
  • Splash 
  • Velvet matte metallic 
  • Unity 
  • Symphonic 
  • Tranquility 
  • Euphoria

Right hand side top to bottom  
  • Curious 
  • Panache 
  • Firecracker 
  • Reckless 
  • Sizzle 
  • Dash



I would recommend these to anyone that wants to test some cool looks, beginners looking for bargains and anyone wanting to create fabulous looks! I've even used them as eyeliner because of the bold colours! 
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!

Love, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 WAYS TO PASS THE TIME IN AN AIRPORT

6 WAYS TO PASS THE TIME IN AN AIRPORT  What an amazing quote I found on tumblr.  Hey guys and girls, today's post is all about how to pass the time when waiting in an airport. Airports are usually busy places and usually incur some waiting time even without delays. For someone who adores aviation like myself, airports are fascinating. However, even I can't be entertained by watching the aircraft for too long!   Firstly for instagrammers and bloggers or anyone who enjoyes social media, taking that airport picture is essential.  For some down time after the running around, checking in and security, it's sometimes nice to just sit and watch the workers doing there thing outside. If you get a good window seat you can sit and watch the aircraft take off. Not for everyone but relaxing to some. Next up is the magazine reads. I'm not one for gossip mags and things that like as half the time it's all made up! However, give me a wedding magazi...

HD Brows and Maybelline Tattoo Brow

Review on my experience of High Definition (HD) Brows and the Maybelline Tattoo Brow. Love this iconic eyebrows collage how cool! I got my eyebrows HD'd earlier this year in May and thought they were fab! I only went as my sister was asking me for weeks to go with her. I think it cost £20 which I thought was a good price. I was really bad with my eyebrows and still am sometimes, I just get lazy with them but I wax them myself now (just using some mini wax strips from Tesco) which is quicker than plucking alone. I got them done by instagram - @lmebrows  who lives locally to me and you just go to her house to get them done. This is what they looked like straight after.  And then the top picture is one I took when I got home and the bottom picture is the next day. They were amazing and I know you are meant to go back every 4 weeks or so to keep the colour and shape but I just didn't get chance to go back but I would really recommend HD brows to anyone who hasn...

Youtube: Nathan's weekly vlog!

Nathan has started weekly vlogging on Youtube @ Nathan Burlison ! Wooo Link  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZT7nl97Fik   We think it’s such a cool idea to video day to day life as something to look back on from going on a trip to sitting in all day!  Weekly vlog #1 includes; - Christmas shopping  - Uni life  - Gingerbread making  - Work life  ...So it works well as an introduction week with a bit of everything in. He was quite nervous to start this but I don’t think you can tell in the videos at all! We’ve already had so much fun with videoing and can’t wait for people to see!  Nathan is also filming Christmas Day as a stand alone Vlog, exciting!  Please let us know what you think by commenting and subscribe to Nathan’s channel as that would be fabulous!  Sneak peak pictures to go with this weeks vlog...  Love,